Welcome to my blog.
A place where everyone can find a collection (organized) of tutorials/walkthroughs found on the web about digital paint, graphics design, drawing... everything that is creative . For beginner (as me) and for everyone love art.

May 28, 2009

my first post on blogspot...

Well, first of all...my english is a BAD english.
So, you should have a lot of patience and, if you want, you can help me with it.
Explained this important point I intend to explain what I do in this blog.
I would have a point where everyone can find a collection (organized) of tutorial/walkthrough found on the web about digital paint, graphics design, drawing...everything that is creative .
For beginner (as me) and for everyone love art.

Per il mio primo post su blogspot intendo spiegare quello che intendo fare di questo blog.
Vorrei che fosse un punto di ritrovo dove poter trovare una collezione di tutorial, trovati da me nel web, sul digital paint, il graphic design, il disegno...insomma tutto ciò che è creatività.
Questo per aiutare chi, come me, è appassionato del genere e deve iniziare e non sa come partire o semplicemente deve migliorarsi o fare un ripasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment